Please read the following Terms and Conditions of Use carefully before using the Copeland Funds website. By using CopelandFunds.com, and the information and services available through the site, you agree to follow and be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this website.
CopelandFunds.com is owned and operated by Copeland Funds (Copeland Trust). Copeland mutual funds are distributed by Northern Lights Distributors, LLC, member FINRA. Copeland Funds may modify these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time and without notice. Any such modifications will be effective immediately upon posting to this website. We suggest you periodically review these Terms and Conditions of Use.
Important Fund Disclosures
Important Fund Disclosures
Availability of Prospectuses
Carefully consider the investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses of Copeland Funds before investing. This and other information can be found in their prospectuses. Read them carefully before investing. You can also receive prospectuses by writing to us at: Copeland Funds, 161 Washington Street, Suite 1325, Conshohocken, PA 19428, or by calling us at 888.9.COPELAND (1-888-926-7352). Investors can also obtain prospectuses and seek advice from a financial adviser or broker/dealer representative.
Notification of Risks
Investors should carefully consider the investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses of the Copeland Risk Managed Dividend Growth Fund, the Copeland International Risk Managed Dividend Growth Fund and the Copeland SMID Cap Dividend Growth Fund. This and other important information about each Fund is contained in their prospectus, which can also be obtained by calling 1-888-9-COPELAND (1-888-926-7352). The prospectus should be read carefully before investing. The Copeland Trust is distributed by Northern Lights Distributors, LLC member FINRA/SIPC.
Copeland Capital Management, LLC., is not affiliated with Northern Lights Distributors, LLC
All names, graphics, logos, trademarks and service marks appearing on CopelandFunds.com are the exclusive property of their respective owners. All Copeland Funds names, graphics, logos, trademarks and service marks are exclusive property of Copeland Funds. Copeland Funds' names, graphics, logos, trademarks and service marks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Copeland Funds' without express advance written permission, and none of these may be used in any manner likely to cause confusion among customers or investors, or that is in any manner offensive, false, misleading, derogatory, disparaging or discrediting towards Copeland Funds.
Use of Hyperlinks
You may not hyperlink to CopelandFunds.com unless you receive permission from Copeland Funds and accept and agree to comply with the conditions referenced below:
- The hyperlink must be directed to Copeland Funds' homepage at CopelandFunds.com.
- The text of the hyperlink must state "Copeland Funds" or "CopelandFunds.com."
- The hyperlink may not falsely represent or suggest any relationship between Copeland Funds and the linking website or entity.
- The hyperlink may not portray any Copeland Funds information in any manner that is offensive, false, misleading, derogatory, disparaging or discrediting.
- The hyperlink may not alter the integrity or layout of the CopelandFunds.com website.
- Hyperlinks to CopelandFunds.com from other websites are maintained by independent third parties and are not affiliated with Copeland Funds. Copeland Funds is not responsible for the accuracy or timeliness of any information or media provided on third party websites.
Timeliness of Content
The information available on this site is reviewed and updated with due diligence, however, information available on this site may become outdated. Copeland Funds does not assume any liability or guarantee for the timeliness, accuracy and completeness of the information provided through CopelandFunds.com. Copeland Funds makes reasonable efforts to provide content from sources it believes to be reliable, but makes no representation or warranty that the information available on CopelandFunds.com is correct, accurate, complete or reliable.
The content on the Copeland Funds website is provided for information, education and non-commercial purposes only and is subject to change at any time. The information provided should not be construed as investment advice. Under no circumstances is the information provided intended to be an offer to sell or solicitation of an offer to buy Copeland Funds mutual funds. Each investor is responsible for evaluating the suitability and risks associated with investing in Copeland Funds and agrees to not hold Copeland Funds, Northern Lights Distributors. LLC, or their affiliates, or any their officers, directors, employees, or agents liable for any possible claim for damages arising from any decision based on the information made available through Copeland Funds, or CopelandFunds.com.
Copeland Funds Proxy Voting
Copeland Funds' investment products and the services referred to on CopelandFunds.com are intended to be made available only to U.S. residents. Some Copeland Funds products may be made available to non-U.S. residents through third parties. Under no circumstances is any information provided on the Copeland Funds website intended to be an offer to sell or solicitation of an offer to buy Copeland Funds mutual funds, or any investment product or service, to any person in any jurisdiction where such offering or solicitation would be unlawful under the securities laws of that jurisdiction.
Business Continuity Plan
Copeland Funds has a flexible Business Continuity Plan ("BCP") to respond to events that significantly disrupt business. Copeland Funds' BCP is designed to enable quick recovery and resumption of business operations after a significant business disruption ("SBD") by safeguarding employees and property, making financial and operational assessments, and protecting books and records so Copeland Funds can continue to transact business.
Copeland Funds' BCP addresses the following areas: data back-up and recovery; all mission-critical systems; financial and operational assessments; alternative communication methods with business constituents, employees, and regulators; alternative physical location for critical employees; service providers; and regulatory reporting. Back-up records are maintained electronically, and certain documentation is secured off site. While every emergency situation poses unique problems, it is Copeland Funds' and its technology service providers' objectives to restore all services as soon as possible.
SBDs vary in scope and severity. They may disrupt operations solely at Copeland Funds, or they may affect a larger area. Should an SBD occur applying solely to Copeland Funds' primary place of business, the firm will transfer operations to an off-site location and generally resume business the same day. If a larger area is disrupted, Copeland Funds will transfer operations to a site outside of the affected area and generally resume business within 24 hours. Copeland Funds will notify you of any necessary information through CopelandFunds.com.
This BCP is reviewed and approved annually by senior management and is subject to change. For more information, or if you have questions about the BCP, please contact Copeland Funds at 1-888-9-COPELAND (1-888-926-7352) or through CopelandFunds.com.
Warranties, Disclaimers and Indemnifications
- Copeland Funds makes no warranties, express or implied, about the use of Copeland Funds or CopelandFunds.com.
- CopelandFunds.com is made available as is, and is subject to change at any time and without notice.
- Copeland Funds makes no warranties, express or implied, that CopelandFunds.com will be uninterrupted, secure or error free.
- Copeland Funds makes no warranties, express or implied, that the information on CopelandFunds.com will meet your needs or requirements.
- To the full extent permitted under applicable law, Copeland Funds expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind with respect to CopelandFunds.com, and any products or services available on or through this website, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, suitability and non-infringement.
- Any content or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of CopelandFunds.com is done at your own discretion and risk. You are solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or other equipment, loss or corruption of data, or any other losses or damages, tangible or intangible, resulting from your use of any materials downloaded from or obtained through CopelandFunds.com.
- You agree that Copeland Funds, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and each of their officers, directors, employees, and agents is not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, punitive, intangible, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages from loss of profits, revenue, income, goodwill, use, or data beyond the control of Copeland Funds, caused by your use of or your inability to use CopelandFunds.com.
- You agree that Copeland Funds, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and each of their officers, directors, employees, and agents is not liable for damages caused by theft, unauthorized access, systems failure, or communications line failure, or the cost of procuring substitute goods or services, or for any other occurrences beyond the control of Copeland Funds, even if they have been advised of the potential for such damages, caused by your use of or your inability to use CopelandFunds.com.
- As a condition of using CopelandFunds.com, you agree to indemnify and hold Copeland Funds, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and each of their officers, directors, employees, and agents harmless from and against any claims, demands, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses, including attorney fees, arising from your use of or your inability to use CopelandFunds.com, or any violation by you of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
If you have a personal identification number (pin) for access to your account, you are solely responsible for all activities that occur in connection with your pin. Additionally, you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any account information and user names. If you become aware of any suspicious or unauthorized conduct concerning your account, you agree to contact Copeland Funds immediately.
Inquiries concerning Copeland Funds can be made through our general information email address at email@example.com.
The terms of these policies, and any dispute that might arise between you and Copeland Funds and its subsidiaries and affiliates, and each of their officers, directors, employees, and agents, are governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.